Rail freight is one of the most popular and cheapest transportation ways in carriage of cargos from the Baltic States to Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and other states. Our company UAB LOGNET (PLC LOGNET) provides with terminal service in Kaunas whilst overloading and consolidating cargos with the destination in Commonwealth of Independent States. Rail freight aids at solving such problems as transportation of over-sized cargos, sea containers, powdery cargos and cisterns/tanks.
Implementing your rail transportation projects, UAB LOGNET (PLC LOGNET) carries the following:
- Selection of the optimal transportation route;
- Price estimation for the rail cargo freight;
- Management of cargo documentation;
- Control of railway car movement;
- Estimation of cargo fixing/fastening in railway cars.
- Overloading schemes for over-sized cargos; their adjustment with JSC Lithuanian Railways.
- Loading of cargos and dispatch;
- Provision with special railway cars for loading;
- Consultations on the issues related to rail cargo freight transport;
- Transportation of partial cargos LT ( Kaunas) – Kazakhstan;
- Organization of multimodal freight;
- Transportation of over-sized cargos LT ( Kaunas) – Kazakhstan/ Azerbaijan/ Russia/ Belarus, etc);
- Transportation in open, covered railway cars and platforms: LT ( Kaunas) – Belarus / Russia / Kazakhstan / Azerbaijan);
- Organization of terminal service in Kaunas, overloading works, formation of custom office declarations and cargo freight documentation in transportation of cargos via railways to the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Data base of railway cars and platforms (download)